Here at Friedman Law Firm, former detective, sergeant, and now private investigator, Donavan Sizemore brings his years of prior law enforcement expertise to our clients. Highlights from Mr. Sizemore include:
- Licensed California Private Investigator #188003
- Member California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI)
- Retired Police Sergeant with 19 years of investigative experience.
In 2000, Officer Sizemore began his career as a patrol officer with the Dos Palos Police Department. After about two years of working patrol, he was promoted field training officer and was the training coordinator for the department. In 2004, Sizemore was promoted to detective where he served as the department’s lead investigator for all major crimes until promoted to sergeant in 2008.
Sizemore has received specialized training in all major crimes investigations, background investigations, and internal investigations. During his career, he attended and graduated from the Robert Presley Institute of Criminal Investigation.After retiring from law enforcement, he obtained his private investigator license and graduated from the Criminal Defense Investigator Academy in San Jose.
Mr. Sizemore is a military veteran who served in the Armed forces. Mr Sizemore served as a combat engineer in the United States Army. Mr. Sizemore completed tours of duty in Korea, Germany, and the Gulf War.
His 19 year professional, law enforcement experiences includes past expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Drug Abuse Recognition (DAR) Training (CNOA)
- Interview and Interrogation Techniques (Robert Presley Institute)
- Search Warrants and Court Preparation Training (Robert Presley Institute)
- Crime Scene Investigation and Evidence Collection (Robert Presley Institute)
- Advanced Surveillance Techniques; California Department of Justice (Robert Presley Institute)
- Specialized Surveillance and Equipment Training (Robert Presley Institute)
- Background Investigation (Fresno County Sheriff’s Department)
- Internal Affairs Investigation (Folsom Police Department)
- Sexual Assault and Homicide Investigations (Robert Presley Institute)
Now, Mr. Sizemore puts his wealth of knowledge and experience to work for the clients of the Friedman Law Firm. Mr. Sizemore has worked with a large number of the firm’s past clients with great success, and we rely upon his expertise to uncover the small details that can make or break a case.